Monday, January 30, 2012

My Life Motto

The life motto I chose was Success. I think it's important to create goals for yourself and try to achieve it. As a child school was not important to me. I didn't care about the grades I got, how smart I was, or if I passed a class or not. When I got to middle school I told myself that I needed to change. I set a goal for myself to do better in school and to really try my best. I learned that with hard work, everything pays off. I got through middle school in a breeze. Math was my favorite subject. I could solve anything and my teacher would often call on me because I always had the answer. I also started writing and reading and I started to get an interest in history. Writing and reading though were still my favorite things. In gradeschool I was never good at writing. I would sit there and think of something to write about while every one else was writing away. So I set a goal for myself to become a better writer and to do well in school. So on weekends I practiced writing. With alot of hard work and integrity I pulled it off. I started writing historical fiction which was interesting to me because I could involve my love for history with my love for writing. Shortly after, I created a story that won a prize/award for young writers. The story I worte in seventh grade about Pandas got published in a magazine. Success is easy if you try hard and have a clear open mind to your goal. You have to be optimistic. My life motto is success is not just handed to you, it is placed in front of you and you have to grab it.

No comments:

Post a Comment