Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nursery Rhymes ARE Relevant to Life

Go to bed, Tom



Go to bed, Tom.
Go to bed, Tom!
Tired or not, Tom,
Go to bed, Tom.
I chose this nursery rhyme because my mom tells me this all the time. Im the type of person who can stay up all night and rather sleep during the day. I'm a kid so I have alot of energy. I usually stay up because I can't sleep so my mom tells me to go to sleep whether I'm tired or not.

On top of spaghetti



On top of spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed.
It rolled off the table
And onto the floor,
And then my poor meatball
Rolled right out the door.

I had to put this next one because it was my favorite song when I was little. I thought it was funny, especially because I hated spaghetti. I would hate to have to eat my spaghetti and meatbgalls so I would just feed them to my grandmas dog. I think this nursery rhyme relates to me/ is relavent because I still hate spaghetti and when I go to my grandmas to eat it I still give it to her dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment