Monday, January 9, 2012

O=Eight People to Emulate

1.Obama- for trying to do the best he can to help us in our time of need
2.Oliver- My uncle who is very giving and is always there for me
3.Oprah- shes an inspirational woman who has helped many
4.Conan O'Brien- hes a comedian who makes me laugh whenever I see himon T.V
5.Olsen twins- I grew up watching them on television and they were my role models when I was little. I dressed like them and enjoyed them on Full House
6.Oliver Phelps- hes an actor in Harry Potter which is one of my favorite movies!
7.Orlando Bloom- Another one of my favorite actors from another fantastic movie! He played in The Pirates of the Caribean
8.OneRepublic- a band that I enjoy alot. I think their lyrics speak out to many and they sound great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment