Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comic Connection

FoxTrot

I chose this comic because I think it shows my family really well. Teens can be a handful especially when their growing. Lets face it, teens are constantly eating! My brother is really tall, over 6 foot and he's always hungry! So I picked this comic that expresses how a mom waits for her son to put his headphones in to ask if anyone needs anything from the grocery store. I think it's quite funny actually and I should tell my mom to try it next time she goes to the grocery store. My brother eats a lot. He can eat eight pieces of toast for breakfast and still be hungry! He reminds me of the hungry catepillar who never stops eating until they have a stomach ach or theres no more food left. Groceries are expensive these days and buying alot of food every week can add up to a big bill.  I think the comic I chose has humor more for mothers who have teens with big apetites than for kids with the apeptites but thats just an opinion. Mother or not I understand though and I find this comic a huge connection to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment