Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TU TUESDAY- MONSTER

A man tried to drown his infant son in a motel bathtub. My question is the man got six months in jail and ten years probation, what is the most time you can serve in jail for child abuse? "Authorities say the 11-month-old boy was left in the tub unsupervised Aug. 5 because he had soiled his diaper and the couple had run out of clean ones." The baby was saved by CPR and was taken to a child protective service along with the three other children. My other question is if you abuse one of your children can you get all of your children taken away from you and where do they go if taken? Also, can you get them back?
http://www.timesunion.com/default/article/Man-gets-jail-probation-in-Tempe-child-abuse-case-2683531.php
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_years_do_you_get_for_child_abuse
http://markdaniel.hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-My-Kids-Back-From-Child-Protective-Services
My article was about how a man and his wife tried to drown their infant son in a motel bathtub. The man was,"sentenced to six months in jail and 10 years' probation." I was curious to if you abuse your child how many years of jail time can you get? I was wondering this because the man who nearly drowned his son barely got anything. I searched google and found multiple answers. I learned that your sentence is based on how harsh the abuse was and how many times you did it. I saw that in one case a man abused his son 18 times and recieved 43 years in prison. The average or normal amount of years though is around 14 to 15. At the end of the last link I leaner that if you get your child taken its usually from Child Protective Services and the children are sometimes put into foster care. The woman from the website said that she has been cooperating with the CPS to get her son back. So I assume that you can get them back after you have showed a judge that you have "cleaned up your act" or are suitable to take care of your children. The woman was an alcoholic and she has been in rehab and is taking baby steps to getting her son back.

No comments:

Post a Comment