Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are you more like a panda or a piranha? Why?

Are you more like a   panda        or a      piranha                 ?  Why?
1. Logan
"I'm more of a panda because their nice and so am I and they are very loving and affectionate. I'd rather be a panda because they are relaxed and sweet and piranha's are fiesty and mean."
2. Aaron
"I'd rather be a piranha because then I could attack what I don't like. I could deffend myself and scare people away."
3.Colton
"A piranha because I like to work in groups and pandas kill their children."
4.Mrs.Geurin
"I would chose a panda because piranha's just seem mean and evil."
5.Azima
"I think piranha because they are very fierce and you wouldn't expect it because they're a fish, which symbolizes women to me because people underestimate women but they can be just as fierce as men.
6.Madison
"Panda's because I've always wanted to go to China and I think it would be cool to experience a different lifestyle."

No comments:

Post a Comment