Monday, April 30, 2012

The Rich and Famous



 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0479471/
Favorite Actor: Shia Labeouf

My favorite actor is Shia Labeouf. He has done many movies but my favorite one that he has done is Disturbia. It's my favorite because it's a mix of romance but horror and has that captivating plot that will give you goosebumps. I like him because he's not afraid to be himself and hes pretty dorky and very down to earth. Hes an amazing actor and I started watching him when I was a kid. Shia played on the Disney Channel show Even Stevens. The first ever real film he did was Holes. That's where his acting career started off. Ive seen the movie Holes around five times and have read the book too. Since then, Shia has starred in many films such as Transformers(not a fan of) and Indiana Jones. He's special because he has a unique sense of humor. He grew up doing stand-up comedy.
Favorite Actress: Abigail Breslin

My favorite actress has always been Abigail Breslin. My favorite movie that she has been in is My Sisters Keeper which made me cry ALOT. She did an amazing job in it and her good acting skills really showed. Shes special because she is one of the youngest actresses ever to be nominated for an Academy Award. I loved her films Nims Island and Rango. She started doing commercials when she was only three and made her first appearance in a film called Signs when she was only five! Signs was a box office success and brought in 408 million worlwide. It helped kick off her career. She is also known for her part in Little Miss Sunshine which she recieved many awards for.
 Favorite singer: Leona Lewis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_(Leona_Lewis_album)
                                                                                                  
My favorite singer is Leona Lewis. She has an amazing voice and has worked hard to get to where she is unlike many famous people. She is a british singer and songwriter which is special beacuse there aren't that many singers that write their own music these days. Leona became famous from the show The X Factor, created by Simon Cowell. She won the third series of the show and her career blasted. She is a multi-platinum selling artist and three-time Grammy Award nominee. She is most famous for her song Bleeding Love. My favorite songs by her are Happy and  Footprints in the Sand.  

     













                  

No comments:

Post a Comment