Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Q=Quiznos

Quiznos are all over the place and the one ive been to is on Columbia Turnpike In East Greenbush. I stopped there fonce before when I was doing a basketball tournament. Quiznos is mainly a sub restaurant but they sell many other foods. They are sorta like Subway. Quiznos interior is a normal sub shops interior. They have a couple tables, cheap paintings on the walls, and an area to stand in line and order your food. The drawback of Quiznos is that its not the type of restaurant where you go and sit and they take your order. It's more for people that want to pick up food fast and that are in a hurry. The positive thing about Quiznos is that they have a big menu with a lot of choices. They have a variety of subs, soups, desserts, sandwhiches, and salads. They also serve breakfast sandwhiches! Quiznos has many choices for their subs. They have a variety of dressings and toppings. When I went to Quiznos I had their Chicken Noodle soup which was delicious and one of their subs. Their subs are delicious and savory. The biggest drawback of Quiznos when I went was they had bad counter service. I remember waiting for a long time just for someone to come to the counter and take our order. Price wise I think Quiznos is a rip off. For one of their signature subs it costs around nine dollars! Quiznos is located in a popular are with many popular shops nearby. Overall, I would not recommend Quiznos. Your better off going to Panera or Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment