Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Blog Idea

Since Valentines day is around the corner I thought it would be cool to do a Valentines day themed blog! Since we've already done a I am Thankful for turkey picture assignment I thought we could "spice it up" and do a heart picture. What you do is first find something you love(it can be anything). It can be food or any object around your house. For example, if you like money you can make a heart out of quarters. The only rule is you can't just draw a heart on paper. I chose apple jacks because I simply just love apple jacks! Then you make a heart out of the thing you love. The next step is you fill in the heart with things you love. On the outside of the heart you write the things you hate or dislike. I chose this because we haven't done what we love and I think it's fun because valentines day is around the corner. I think that this blog will be beneficial to our class because it can make people realize all the things they have and how lucky they are to get to love those things. It was interesting to me when making this to see your likes and dislikes and how they compare or differ from each other. Here is my example:

No comments:

Post a Comment