Thursday, March 29, 2012

10 things I would do if I won the lottery

10 things I would do if I won the lottery

Well It depends how much I won but if I won the Mega Millions then I would:

1. Buy a car for myself. I'm getting my permit and license soon so a new car would be great.
2. I would go to Atlantis. I have always wanted to go to Atlantis but couldn't afford it. It has been on my bucket list for such a long time.
3. Take my parents on a trip. If I won the lottery I would take them on a cruise or a trip to show them I am thankful for all they do.
4. I would pay for my college tuition and help my parents pay off bills and our house.
5. I would get a mega closet with everything I could think of inside. I mean who doesn't want a mega closet? It would be awesome.
6. I would buy a koala bar because I'm obsessed with them. They are my favorite animal in the world and if I could buy one that would literally make me cry.
7. I would donate some money to a charity to give to those that don't have alot and are living in harsh conditions.
8. I would buy tickets to go to a concert of my choice. Im not sure what concert but it would be cool to go to one and have front row seats and the whole package.
9.I would use that money to help me move to California because I want to live there when im older
10. Buy a house. I think it would be cool to be independent and when im older buy a house for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment