Thursday, March 22, 2012

Movies Can Do More Than Entertain

I have a netfliz accout (which I do not recommend getting) and have seen the movie The Crazies recently. The crazies is an american horror film where people who live in Iowa are infected with the "Trixie" virus. I am a huge horror film fan and I love a good scary movie. The crazies had alot of action in it. The main charcters were nomadic to stay away from the infected who turn into crazy killers, hence the name of the movie. There are multiple times where they go to houses and gas stations with infected people inside. When watching this movie I was sitting on the edge of my seat as the camera showed the clueless main characters walking into a building that seemed to me like a death trap. The director does a fantastic job and shoots the characters face and a infected in the background ready to kill. This movie is intense and packed with drama. I do not recommend this movie to poeple who don't like blood or people being killed. This movie wasn't really that scary though. My herat didn't race as it played it was just intense with a lot of drama. If I had to rate this movie 1-10 I would give it an 8. They did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment