Monday, September 12, 2011

Ten Things About Kylee

1. I love to play sports. I play basketball, soccer, track, and softball.
2.Im very adventurous and I like to try new things. One thing ive done recently was wave running which was very fun.
3.I am a movie fanatic. I love watching movies with my family and in my free time.
4.I love music. My favorite type of music is rap or rock. I also used to play the clarinet. I started it because my grandma plays it too and used to be in a band.
5.My favorite types of books are mysteries because they are exciting and are always exhilarating.
6.I am very artistic. I love to paint and draw in my free time.
7.I enjoy riding my bike and fishing with my family.
8.I am getting a job at The Beverwyk which is a retirement?home for the elderly.
9.I have a pet Hampster named peanut
10.I love to bake! My mom and I make really yummy cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment