Monday, September 19, 2011

Letter Blog (K)

King of Queens is my dads favorite show. Kevin james is one of the main characters and he is hularious! Kevin plays Doug who is a mailman married to Carrie in the show. Keeping up with the Kardashians is my favorite TV show. Khloe and Kim are my favorite out of the whole family. Kris Genner who is married to Bruce is another one of my favorites. Kris is always getting pranked and she always has drama to stir up in the Kardashian household. Kate Plus 8 is my moms favorite show. Kate has been taking her kids around the world to go on many adcventures and so my mom likes to watch where they go. Kate once took the kids to Australia to see animals. Koala bears were one of the animals shown in Australia. Kenan and Kel used to be my brothers favorite television show but it got canceled after a couple years. Kenan and Kel are comedians who did random mini scenes where they would act and fool around.

No comments:

Post a Comment