Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Want to Write about #86

The last time I saw the ocean was when my family and I went to Wildwood in the summer of 2010. It was so beautiful there and it was nice to get away from New York and go to an oasis in New Jersey. I personally love New Jersey. What's there not to love? I mean in Wildwood your surrounded by entertainment and its impossible to to relax. The boardwalk and the ocean are my two favorite things there. I love to play games on the boardwalk and ride the rollercoasters and ferris wheel. But im a huge water lover. I love to boogie board in the ocean and I would like to learn how to surf one day. The only bad part is when a giant wave comes and topples you and you summersault in the ocean, water going through your nose. But the best part about it is when you catch a wave and feel the breeze through your hair. The smell of salt fills your nose and the sun burning down on your skin is amazing. I mean I know the sun isnt good but the heat adds to the intensity of the "sport." I go to Wildwood every year with my family now and I always look forward to swimming in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment